Contact us How to come to us
From the airport
- From Athens International Airport follow the signs to suburban train.
- Issue a ticket (one way 12.90euros) to Korinthos from the local ticket house and take the suburban train to Kiato (almost 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Your stop is Korinthos and when you arrive there pick up a taxi and ask to be driven to Ancient Korinthos.
- Jo Rooms Guest House is located on your right hand, 200m after you enter the village.
From the station
- From Athens International Airport take the bus line X93 to Kiffissos Bus Station.
- At the end of the route (you will have arrived at Kiffissos Bus Station) issue another bus ticket to Korinthos.
- After you arrive to Korinthos you can either take a taxi to Ancient Korinthos or ask for the local bus route to Ancient Korinthos.
- If you pick up the local bus route to Ancient Korinthos, please stop at the 1st bus stop after you arrive in the village.
- Walk for about 200 meters and you will meet Jo Marinis Guest House on your right hand.
- From Athens International Airport slight left toward Attiki Odos/A62.
- Merge onto A6/E94 via the ramp to ELEFSINA/ATHINA and continue to follow E94 for 107 km.
- Take exit 12 to merge onto Olimpia Odos/A8/E65 toward Patra/Anc. Korinthos for 2.4 km.
- Take the E65 exit toward KORINTHOS/ARGOS for 260 m.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for /Ancient Korinthos/Argos/Tripoli for 20 m.
- Turn left onto Epar.Od. Agorianis-Koronias for 350 m.
- Take the 1st right onto Epar.Od. Enotiki Archeas Korinthou for 650 m.
- At the fork stay left and after 200m you will meet the Jo Rooms Guest House on your right hand.
For your convinience you could import the following information into GPS devices:
Geodetic system WGS84:
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds:
N37 54 34
E22 53 04
Eparchiaki odos Archeas Korinthou
Postal Code 20 007 GR
- +30 2741 031 481 and +30 6950 559 038
- firstname.lastname@example.org - www.jorooms.com.gr